Looking for the best place to buy mobile phones?
Mobile phones are everywhere, and it has become one of an essential gadget you can’t go anywhere without like your keys and your wallet. It is deemed as the most innovative gadget made by creative-minded developers and forward-thinking creators in the past year with its impressive features - combining the capabilities of a cell phone, camera and computer into one compact handheld device.
With mobile phones, we can stay connected and access information quickly. We turn to our devices for communication, entertainment and even information on anything and everything. While there are thousands of choices available, Growth and Value have every phone you need!
Choosing the Best Mobile Phone
Selecting the best mobile phone can seem to be a difficult task with all the various sizes and impressive features it offers. Depending on how you want to use it, specs for a cell phone may vary. People who use battery-draining applications might need a bigger ram to avoid overheating, while people who use their phone a lot for communication might enjoy a longer battery life.
Knowing More About Mobile Phones
When selecting for a mobile phone, there are plenty of things you should consider before purchasing for one. Here are some quick tips:
• Android or IOS: Like computers and tablets, mobile phones are also run by operating systems (OS). You can choose from Android or iOS. The difference is that Android gives you more choices and more affordable options, unlike iOS. However, iOS is easier to use.
• Memory (RAM). In general, mobile phones have a 2GB of RAM. But the latest flagship phones have 4GB, and some offer as much as 6GB.
• Screen Size. There are varieties of sizes available. Small screens are usually 5 inches, medium ones are 5 to 5.5 inches, and the larger screens are from 5.5 inches and above.
• Display Quality. It’s important to pay attention to a phone’s display, colour quality and brightness resolution this lets you see your phone screen outdoor. Choose from AMOLED screens for more vibrant hues or HDR screens for the most colours.
• Processor. Nowadays, even mid-range phones have good performance for most users. But if you want to play games, it’s better to buy an Android phone with the latest chip.
• Battery. If you often use your phone, you’ll want something that lasts for a day. Most phones have 3000 mAh battery capacity - don’t settle for something less or your phone will not be able to keep up with you throughout the day with a single charge.
• Storage. More and more phones with 32GB storage capacity are being released. If you want an iOS phone, go for a bigger storage since you can’t upgrade it unlike android phones with expanding storage.
Buying the Best Mobile Phone Brand
If you’re looking for an online store to buy mobile phones, Growth and Value provide the latest flagships available from top brands like Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Asus, OPPO, OnePlus, and more. Browse through the myriad of choices available and find the best mobile phone deals and we’ll be more than happy to assist you!